- 2 10-ounce packages frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- In a skillet over medium heat, combine the corn, cream, salt, sugar, pepper and butter.
- Whisk together the milk and flour, and stir into the corn mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until the mixture is thickened, and corn is cooked through.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the Parmesan cheese until melted.