Crustless Vegetable Quiche
- 10 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh Spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup mushrooms (canned or fresh)
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup diced onions (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded cheese (swiss or cheddar is best)
- 1/2 cup of whipping cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Whisk eggs, salt, pepper, and whipping cream together and then add vegetables and cheese and mix.
- Put into a casserole dish sprayed with non-stick baking spray, then cook at 300°F for about 30 minutes.
- Quiche is done when eggs are slightly firm in center.
- Let quiche sit for about 10 minutes before cutting, the eggs will firm more while sitting. Cook time may need adjusting depending on type of casserole dish.