- 1 lb boneless pork chops (thinly sliced into strips)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup golden raisins (sub reg. raisins is fine)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- Mix together flour, salt and cayenne pepper in a plastic bag; add pork in small batches, shaking to coat.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook until lightly browned; then add curry powder and toss to coat. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to pan, adding a little more oil if necessary, and cook for 2 minutes, then add broth, raisins, and tomato paste. Return pork to pan and simmer uncovered for 8 minutes. Sauce will thick as it simmers.