- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 8 slices bread, cubed
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- Cook sausage and drain.
- Put cubed bread in 9×13 pan and sprinkle the sausage over it.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup Swiss and 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups of milk and the eggs and pour over.
- Mix 1/2 cup of the milk with the soup and pour over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 325°F for 45 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes to set.