Garlic Parmesan Wings
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces (1 stick) melted butter
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss chicken wings with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a wire rack on top of a baking sheet. Place wings on top of wire rack and bake until golden and crispy, 50 to 55 minutes.
- For the sauce: In a large bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic, parsley, Parmesan, and crushed red pepper flakes. Add wings and toss until completely coated. This Caesar dressing is amazing with the wings.