Italian Pasta Salad
This is a great item to bring to a teacher luncheon, potluck, etc. If you want to shake it up a bit, you could also add black olives, or tomatoes, onions, bell pepper, or Parmesan cheese.
- 1-12 ounce tri-color rotini pasta
- 3/4 – 1 cup Italian Dressing
- 4 Mozzarella cheese sticks, cut into little disks
- 1 5-ounce package mini pepperoni
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add rotini and cook until al dente.
- Drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
- Shake off excess water, and add with remaining ingredients to a large bowl. Start with 3/4 cup of the dressing and add more to your liking.