Mushroom Swiss Sliders
- 1 1/2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 package King’s Hawaiian Rolls, 12 count
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- In a small bowl, mix together the seasoned salt, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Add the oil to a non-stick pan and add the onions and garlic. Cook about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the ground beef to the pan. Break up the meat with a wooden spoon.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle with the seasoning mixture.
- Cook for about 8-10 minutes, or until no pink remains in the meat. Remove from heat and drain.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add mushrooms and cook for about 5-10 minutes. Add in beef broth and milk.
- Reduce heat and slowly add cheese. Whisk constantly until the cheese is completely melted.
- Add in cooked hamburger, and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, garlic salt, and sesame seeds. Set aside.
- Split your rolls in half, and place the bottom half in the prepared baking dish.
- Add 6 slices of Swiss cheese, followed with the hamburger mixture, and then the second layer of 6 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Place the top half of the buns on top and brush the tops of the rolls with the melted butter mixture.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Remove foil, and bake for an additional 5 minutes (or until the tops of the sliders turn a golden brown).
- Remove from oven, slice and serve.