- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat and cook for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter, oats, coconut and vanilla.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto aluminum foil or wax paper. Let cool until hardened.