This is a super flavorful sauce that is amazing on my homemade thin or thick pizza crusts.
- 1 6-ounce can tomato paste
- 1 15-ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ tablespoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Mix tomato paste and sauce together in a medium size bowl until well combined (all the lumps of paste are incorporated into the sauce).
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Store in refrigerator for up to a week in a covered container. I love my cannning jars for this.