Salami Provolone Burger
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (4 burgers)
- 1 teaspoon salt-free garlic/herb seasoning
- 4 slices provolone cheese (3 oz)
- 8 slices Deli hard salami (2 oz)
- 1/3 cup sweet pepper bruschetta topping (or roasted red peppers, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 8 teaspoons creamy peppercorn dressing, divided
- 4 Bakery French (or regular) hamburger buns
- Preheat grill pan (or grill). Form meat into four patties; sprinkle with seasoning. Place patties in grill pan (or on grill); grill 3–4 minutes on each side or until meat is 160°F.
- Top each patty with 1 slice cheese and 2 slices salami; let stand to melt cheese. Combine bruschetta topping and olives.
- Spread 2 teaspoons peppercorn dressing on inside of buns. Place patties on bottom halves of buns; top each with 2 tablespoons olive mixture. Assemble burgers and serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 630kcal; FAT 38g; CHOL 155mg; SODIUM 1000mg; CARB 27g; FIBER 0g; PROTEIN 44g; VIT A 4%; VIT C 35%; CALC 20%; IRON 25%