- 2 Cans (8 oz each) Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (or dough if you can find it)
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup sugar (divided)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll 1 can crescent dough. Place in bottom of ungreased 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Stretch to cover bottom of dish, firmly pressing perforations to seal (if using rolls)
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup of the sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in vanilla. Spread over dough in baking dish.
- Unroll second can of dough. Carefully place on top of cream cheese layer. Pinch seams together.
- Pour melted butter evenly over top. Mix remaining 1/2 cup sugar with the cinnamon, and sprinkle evenly over butter.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool slightly, about 20 minutes. Refrigerate for easy cutting. Cover and refrigerate any remaining bars.