Bruschetta Chicken Skillet
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup raw tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons dried basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup croutons, lightly crushed
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
1. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 3 to 4 min. on each side or until browned. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, 2 Tbsp. Parmesan and basil.
2. Add chicken broth to skillet. Top chicken with tomato mixture; simmer on low heat 5 min. or until mozzarella is melted and tomato mixture is heated through.
3. Transfer chicken to serving plate; top with crushed croutons and remaining Parmesan.
Original Recipe from Allrecipes.com