- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups beef broth
- 4 chicken breasts (skinless and boneless)
- 1 10-oz can diced tomatoes with Chiles (Rotel) (undrained)
- 1 15-oz can corn (drained)
- 1 15-oz can black beans (drained)
- 1 16-oz can pinto beans, drained
- 1/4-1/2 cup taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (more if you want it super spicy)
Throw all of the ingredients in the crockpot and cook on low 6-8 hours. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove from crockpot, shred (two forks on cutting board works best) and then add back to crockpot.
Optional Garnishes: Avocado, jalapeños, cheddar cheese, black olives, sour cream, tortilla chips.