Keto Mexican Chicken Soup
Super easy and super yummy low carb soup recipe. You can serve with extra cheese or sour cream as well!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless and skinless chicken pieces
- 12 ounces salsa
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Place chicken pieces at the bottom of a 6 quart crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours. (longer if meat is frozen)
- You can either remove the chicken to shred it, and then add it back, or you can use a potato masher to shred the chicken inside the crockpot.