Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 pound large mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 green onions, minced
- 4 ounces crab meat
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch pepper
- Pinch of Chili Flakes
- Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and pull out the stems. Scoop out the gills (I just used a teaspoon) to make a nice amount of room for the crab mixture. Melt butter and brush over mushrooms.
- Grease a shallow baking dish with butter (about 8-inch square, or one which will fit mushrooms in one layer)
- Combine garlic, green onion, crab, salt, pepper, chili flakes, cream cheese and parmesan cheese together. Add more chili flakes if you like it spicy.
- Fill each mushroom with mixture and sprinkle each mushroom with a little Parmesan cheese. Pour the leftover butter on top as well.
- Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes, until mushroom caps are tender.