InstaPot Buffalo Chicken Chili
This is a super quick instapot recipe, but it is just as easy to make in a slow cooker. Scroll all the way down for the slow cooker instructions.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- 14.5 ounce can black beans (or Great Northern), drained
- 14.5 ounce can petite diced tomatoes
- 14.5 ounce can chicken broth
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 14.5 ounce can sweet corn kernels, drained (or 1 cup frozen corn)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Place all the ingredients in the instant pot except the beans and cream cheese. Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes, then naturally release for 10 minutes and then quick release remaining pressure.
- Use two forks to shred chicken in instant pot or remove chicken to cutting board to shred. Add chicken back to pot.
- Add drained beans and cream cheese to instant pot. Stir until chili is creamy and smooth. Serve with desired toppings.
Slow Cooker Directions
- In a 5 quart slow cooker combine all the ingredients except the cream cheese.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Shred the chicken in the slow cooker using two forks. You can also use a slotted spoon to remove the chicken to a cutting board, shred it, and then return to the pot.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until it is incorporated