Japanese Zucchini and Onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oil in hot skillet over medium heat. Stir in onions, cook 5 minutes. Add zucchini and cook, stirring, about a few more minutes.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and sesame seeds. Cook until vegetables are tender. Stir in pepper. Serve immediately.