- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- oil for frying
- Trim ends off zucchini and slice into 1/2″ slices.
- Beat eggs and put into shallow dish.
- Combine parmesan cheese and bread crumbs in a separate dish.
- Pour oil into a pan to 1/2″ deep and heat over medium heat.
- Dredge zucchini in flour, dip in eggs, and finally dip in bread crumb mixture.
- Add zucchini to the hot oil, a few at a time (don’t crowd) cooking 2-3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.