Spicy Steak Ramen Noodles
- 1 pound skirt steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 (3-oz) packages ramen noodles, any flavor
- Open ramen noodles and discard flavor packets. Cook ramen noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- While noodles are cooking, heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add steak and cook until starting to brown.
- Add hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, onion, garlic, and brown sugar to skillet. Stir. Reduce heat simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles to skillet and toss to coat.