Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (for crust)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted (for crust)
- 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 9 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped (for topping)
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream (for topping)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of lightly sprayed 9 inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Set aside 1-1/2 cups of the batter; pour remaining batter over crust.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate; stir in preserves until blended. Stir into the reserved batter just until blended. Drop by tablespoonfuls over the plain batter (do not swirl).
- Bake at 325° for 65-75 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from oven and cool on a wire rack for 60 minutes before removing outside of pan.
- For topping, place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Cool slightly. Spread over top of cheesecake. Refrigerate overnight.