InstaPot Penne Alfredo
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 2 cups water or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Scatter uncooked pasta into the InstaPot.
- Add liquid ingredients and press pasta noodles under to submerge.
- Scatter butter pieces over the noodles.
- Pressure cook for 4 minutes on high pressure, followed by a 5 minute natural pressure release.
- Stir the pasta noodles and liquid together.
- Add parmesan cheese, stirring until sauce thickens.