InstaPot Classic Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (9 crackers)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packs cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix graham crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 7-inch springform pan.
- Place in the freezer until the filling is ready.
- Place your cream cheese into a large mixing bowl, and mix on high until light and fluffy.
- Add in your sugar, sour cream, and vanilla and mix until just combined.
- Last, add in your eggs, you want to make these the very last thing you mix in and mix as little as possible. Add your eggs one at a time and mix just enough so that they are fully incorporated.
- Pour your filling into your prepared crust, and cover the top of your pan with foil.
- Add one cup of water to instapot, then place your trivet in the bottom of your pot.
- Make a sling by tearing a piece of aluminum foil, and folding in making a long strip, and place that on your trivet. This will make it easier to remove your pan afterwards!
- Place your pan in your pot, and place the lid on, making sure it is sealed.
- Place on high pressure for 42 minutes.
- After 42 minutes, allow for a natural release. When you can open the pot, take the pan out, and place somewhere that it can cool, leaving foil on top. After it cools completely, place it in the fridge overnight.