- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 can (7 ounces) chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Add the coriander, cumin, chipotle peppers in adobo, garlic, kosher salt, and olive oil to a medium bowl.
- Add the chicken to a gallon ziplock bag and pour the chipotle mixture over the top.
- Shake the bag to coat all of the chicken. Remove any excess air and zip shut.
- Place in the refrigerator to marinate for 1 hour.
- When ready, add the chicken to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear on each side for 3-5 minutes, or until slightly charred. Switch heat to medium-low and continue cooking (about 10-15 minutes) until the internal temperature is 165°F.
- Dice the cooked chicken into bite-sized pieces.