Chocolate Eclair Pie
- 2 (3.4 oz) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups whole milk
- 12 ounces cool whip
- 2 (14.4 ounce) packages graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Blend milk and vanilla pudding packets for about 2 minutes. Fold in Cool Whip.
- In a 9×13 pan, Layer graham crackers to cover entire bottom of pan. You may need to cut and shape the crackers to fit nicely.
- Pour half of pudding/cool whip mixture on top and smooth evenly.
- Put another layer of graham crackers to cover entire surface. Break and shape crackers accordingly.
- Put the second half of pudding/cool whip mixture on top and smooth evenly.
- Put the final layer of graham crackers on top with bumpy side down. This will help the top look more smooth when you go to put the frosting on top.
- Once again, cut and shape crackers accordingly to avoid pits and cracks.
- Microwave butter and milk just enough so that they are melted together. You do not need to boil it.
- Add cocoa and powdered sugar and blend together. This will be a runnier frosting/glaze.
- Pour over top of graham crackers and smooth out nicely.
- Refrigerate overnight.