Ham and Cheese Sliders
Ingredients for butter topping
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Ingredients for sandwiches
- 1 12-count package Hawaiian rolls
- 12 slices baked honey ham, sliced thinly
- 9 slices cheddar cheese
- 9 slices Swiss cheese
Directions for butter topping
- In a small bowl, Mix together the butter with garlic powder and Italian seasoning and brush over tops of rolls.
Directions for sliders
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut your slider buns in half, without separating them, and place into a lightly buttered 9×13 baking dish.
- Brush with a little of the butter mixture.
Place the cheddar cheese slices across the entire bottom layer, then layer with ham slices, then top with Swiss cheese. Place the tops of the rolls on top and brush with remaining butter mixture.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and ham is warm.
Slice into individual sliders and serve immediately.