InstaPot AuGratin Potatoes
- 2 pounds white potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Slice potatoes into 1/4-inch thick slices using a mandolin slicer. Rinse under cold water to remove excess starch.
- Turn on your InstaPot, add potatoes, chicken broth, onion, parsley, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 1 minute.
- After that one minute, release pressure manually. Unlock and remove the lid. It is very important to do a quick release, or you will end up with mashed potatoes once you stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Add evaporated milk, cheddar cheese, and Monterey Jack cheese to the pot. Gently stir until cheese is melted. Transfer potatoes to an oven-safe baking dish.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler to low. Broil for 4 minutes or until top is brown and bubbly. Remove potatoes from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes.