Ingredients Cheese Mixture
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Ingredients Meat Layer
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 24 ounces marinara sauce
- 1 package oven ready lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- For the cheese mixture, combine ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- To make meat layer, brown beef in a skillet until no longer pink.
- Add in the minced garlic and stir to combine evenly.
- To assemble lasagna, spray your 7 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Layer the bottom of your pan with 3-4 noodles, broken to fit pan.
- Cover with 1 cup marinara sauce.
- Spread 1/2 the meat mixture on top of sauce, pressing down slightly.
- Spread 1/2 the cheese layer evenly over meat.
- Repeat layer process one time using up remaining meat/cheese mixture.
- Add 1 final layer of noodles and cover with sauce and 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Spray a sheet of aluminum foil with cooking spray and cover the pan tightly.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups water into the bottom of your InstaPot.
- Place the covered springform pan on a trivet and use the handles to lower it into the pan.
- Place the lid securely on and put valve in sealing position.
- Cook on high pressure for 25 minutes.
- Do a QPR and once pin drops, open lid and remove lasagna pan.
- Place on baking sheet in oven on broil until cheese begins to brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to “rest” about 10 minutes to absorb juices.