Instapot White Mac and Cheese
- 16 ounces small shell pasta
- 4 cups water
- 1 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard (or 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard)
- Salt and pepper
- 16 ounces shredded white cheddar cheese
- Add pasta to the inner pot of the pressure cooker.
- Add enough water cover pasta by one inch. Depending on the shape of the pasta, it usually takes about 4 cups of water.
- Lock lid in place, and turn pressure release valve to SEALING.
- Cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Carefully turn pressure release valve to VENTING.
- Unlock lid and drain pasta.
- Return pasta to inner pot.
- Add milk, salt, pepper, and mustard.
- Stir to combine and then turn off pot.
- Stir in cheese, and continue stirring until cheese has melted and is combined.