Baked Buffalo Chicken
I love this recipe so much, and it requires so very little work, it’s almost embarrassing! If you don’t use cast iron, you can transfer the chicken to a casserole dish to use in the oven, or you could simmer on the stove using the same pan in which you seared the chicken.
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Frank’s hot buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Combine salt, pepper, and garlic powder and sprinkle on both sides of chicken.
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet until hot, then sear chicken on both sides for about two minutes.
- Mix ranch dressing and Frank’s red hot buffalo sauce together, then pour over chicken in pan.
- Top each chicken breast with half of the blue cheese, then half of the cheddar cheese and bake until 170° F.