Buffalo Pull Apart Bread
- 2 cups of cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 cup of Buffalo sauce
- 2 1/2 cups of pepper jack cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/4 cup of chopped scallions
- 2 packages of pizza dough
- 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter
- Ranch dressing for dipping (optional)
- Green onions for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll out dough and cut into 3×3-inch squares. You should have 15 total squares; arrange in 3 rows of 5.
- In a bowl, toss together shredded chicken, Buffalo sauce, scallions, and half the cheese (1 1/4 cups).
- Brush butter on a dough square and begin to layer ingredients on top. Begin with Buffalo chicken mixture, followed by a sprinkling of cheese. Repeat with remaining squares, stacking one on top of the other, chicken side up.
- Brush the inside of a loaf pan with melted butter. Load stacked bread squares into loaf pan, and brush with remaining butter. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until desired browning is achieved.
- Garnish with green onions and allow to cool. Serve from baking dish or other serving platter if desired.