Buffalo Chicken Dip
This can easily be made in a crockpot as well. Set crockpot on low, add everything except for the cheese for the top. Cook on low until the cream cheese is melted, mix it all together, and then add cheese on top to melt.
- 2 (10-ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained (or use 1/2 pound pre-shredded chicken)
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot® buffalo sauce)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer to a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on 325°F for about 25 minutes.
- Serve with celery sticks, tortilla chips, or crackers. This recipe can also be easily halved. This recipe is fairly low carb if vegetables are used for dipping.