- 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken cutlets
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh pre-diced onions
- 4 oz pre-sliced baby portabella mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (.75-oz) packet mushroom gravy mix
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with thyme (wash hands).
- Place oil in pan, then add onions and mushrooms; cook 3–4 minutes or until tender. Move onions and mushrooms to outer edge of pan. Place chicken in center of pan; cook 2–3 minutes on each side until browned.
- Stir in wine, then add remaining ingredients; stir until well blended. Reduce heat to low; simmer 6–8 minutes or until sauce thickens and chicken is 165°F
- This recipe originally came from the Publix Aprons, but it has been adjusted to my family’s liking.