Jalapeño Popper Cauliflower Casserole
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa verde
- 2 tablespoons jalapeños, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Steam or boil cauliflower for about 8 minutes, salt it, then put in colander for a few minutes to drain as much liquid as possible.
- Add all ingredients, except 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (that goes on top) to a large bowl, add cauliflower and mix, add to casserole dish, top with remaining cheese, and more jalapeños if you like, and bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.