Lime Salsa Pork Chops
This recipe can be completed in a crockpot. Brown chops for about a minute on each side, then add to crockpot with lime juice and salsa verde. If you want extra spicy, add the cayenne.
- 4 pork chops
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Mix all spices in a bowl and rub mixture on chops.
- Melt butter in a frying pan on med-high heat and brown chops for 5 minutes on each side.
- Add salsa verde and lime juice, and simmer until pork chops are cooked to a safe internal temperature.